- Election Day: Nov. 3rd
- Early Voting: Oct. 13th – 30th
- Deadline to register to vote: Oct. 5th
EARLY VOTING SCHEDULE
You may vote early at any of the scheduled times listed below.
- October 13‐17, Tues ‐ Sat, 8am – 5pm
- October 18, Sun, Closed
- October 19‐23, Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm
- October 24, Sat, 7am – 7pm
- October 25, Sun, 11am – 4pm
- October 26‐30, Mon – Fri, 7am – 7pm
EARLY VOTING LOCATIONS
You may vote early at any voting location in Tarrant County. Below are the locations within House District 92.
Bedford Public Library
2424 Forest Ridge Drive
Bedford, Tx 76021
Euless Family Life Senior Center
300 W Midway Drive
Euless, TX 76039
Brookside Convention Center
1244 Brookside Drive
Hurst, Tx 76053
645 Grapevine Highway
Hurst, TX 76054
Tarrant County College Northeast Campus – Student Center NSTU
828 W Harwood Road
Hurst, Tx 76054
Elzie Odom Athletic Center
1601 NE Green Oaks Boulevard
Arlington, Tx 76006
Other early voting locations:
ELECTION DAY – Nov. 3rd
Schedule: 7am – 7pm
REGISTER TO VOTE
The deadline to register to vote is Oct 5th 2020.
There are two methods of registering to vote (Texas does not have online voter registration):
- You may pick up a postage-paid voter registration application (for new registrations or updates) at the Tarrant County Elections Center or at all Tarrant County subcourthouses, U.S. post offices, city halls, libraries and public assistance offices in Tarrant County.
- Or, you may download a voter application with this link: Tarrant County Voter Application Form. Complete the form on your computer and then print, sign, and return the completed form. The completed application must be returned to the Elections Department in person or mailed to the address shown on the application form. Completed applications must be returned or clearly postmarked by Oct 5th.
UPDATE YOUR NAME AND/OR ADDRESS ONLINE
You may update your name and/or address online if you still live in Tarrant. If you have moved to/from a new county, it is necessary to re-register using the printed Voter Registration Application provided in the section above. If you still reside in Tarrant County, click the link below to submit your online name and/or address change.
To be eligible for voter registration, applicants must be a U.S. citizen, a resident of the county, 18 years of age by election day (you may apply for registration at age 17 years, 10 months), not a convicted felon (unless a person’s sentence is completed — including any probation or parole), and not declared mentally incompetent by a court of law.
If for any reason you cannot register yourself, with your permission, your spouse, parent or child may complete and sign a voter registration application for you — as long as that person is a registered voter or has applied for voter registration. This person is known as your “agent.”
Please note that all voters who register to vote in Texas must provide a Texas driver’s license number or personal identification number issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety. If you do not have such a number, then you must state that fact on the application and provide the last four digits of your social security number. If you do not have a social security number, you must also state that fact on your application. If you have neither of these identifying numbers, you will be required to present identification other than your voter registration certificate the first time you vote.